The movie is very well put together and progresses at a steady pace compared to the break neck speed of many movies. The movie features some sweat special effects and CGI that make it look lifelike and, at the same time, magical.
All in all the movie is very good and I hope you plan to go check it out.
Their is one part that annoyed me and I felt like I was trying to do a 180 degree turn in two different directions while also swimming up a waterfall. I'm sure you will know what I am talking about when you see it. It is more or less a camera crew and the hero's running through the woods. Of course since the camera crew is running the camera is going everywhere and worse the angle is continuously changing so you have no idea where you are. I can't say whether this effect was intended or not but it annoyed me.
If you have not read the Harry Potter books you can still enjoy this movie and I must say the movie is surprisingly good for being only half a movie.
If you don't already own or haven't read Harry Potter yet I would recommend doing so as the books (especially the first few in my opinion) are very fun to read. Check your library or order from Amazon: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
If you plan to spend your Friday night/morning watching this movie you will not be wasting your time. It is well worth seeing.
