The game is a 2D platformer (Mario) with guns. You must protect a havoc point(s) from being destroyed by an army of spiders that will build ladders, bridges and fling themselves across gaps in order to get to you. You can use either your player character or your wie array of turrets to defend your point.
I am looking for some good ideas for player turrets. If you have any ideas then just leave a comment with a name or something and I'll think about adding it.
Current Weapons:
- Spikes
- Generator - All weapons run on energy and this gives you more, thus more firepower
- Sentry Gun
- Saw
- Laser Beam - Floor to ceiling laser beam
- Tesla Coil - An electric death machine
- if you have more comment below
In other news on this project: we still don't know when we will be publishing this yet. Maybe early next year? I'll let you know when we find out.
Buy the xkcd book.
