LoL is a game much like DotA only it has a few unique aspects:
- The Store is far easier to use
- Your character is always selected
- Creep and Towers may not be denied
- A new hero is added almost every week
- You can play ranked matches
- Runes and Masteries allow you to make your hero your own
- A 3v3 map is available as well as the normal 5v5
Additionally new features have been added to prevent users from abandoning games that they are losing and Riot has made it easy to report abuse by players who feed or leave games.
If you are interested in playing you may sign up through this link.
Best of all the game is entirely free, though hero's are easier to unlock through the use of Riot Points.
Come join the fun
Trailer
I will be happy to play a few games with you if you join up. I usually play as Shaco and have the same username as I do here: runewake2.

