Sunday, December 19, 2010

Not all Email's are Boring

Suciô I have found the site for you! Actually, you have probably already been here. The name of the site is 27bslash6.com.

The site is basically a compilation of email's that the author has sent to people and include amusing pieces such as his discussion with his child's School Teacher about a bunny dropping an egg on Jesus and attempting to pay for his late fees with a spider.

This is not just limited to Suciô however and I feel that all of you should check this site out.

You can buy his book here:

Enjoy!

I am running late and do not have the time to post a meaningful article (I have my last final tomorrow). The Music of the Week will be posted tomorrow. For your information, if you can't wait, the Artist of the Week is Hammerfall. More on that tomorrow though, for now enjoy the book and his emails.