Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blogofractal Site Submit Test

I need your help. I need to make sure that I am not the only one that can send blog posts to the Blogofractal so here is what we are going to do.

Open up your email client (Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail etc) and send a quick email to runewake2.fractalize@blogger.com. Don't make the message anything important, just say something like "This is a test", "Lol it worked!" or something like that. If this works then we are golden, if not then I will need to write something new to submit the sites.

I am already working on an online form so you never have to leave the site. If anyone knows HTML better then me and wants to help then just tell me and I'll get in contact with you.

This site is a lot of work so don't expect it to be to great right now, hopefully however, the site can become useful sometime.

Also I have added ratings to the Blogofractal so you can now rate the sites you liked (1 to 5 stars) so others know how helpful the site is. I will be posting something on here shortly about how to do this.

Finally this site is going to slowly be transitioning towards an online/tech help blog. It will teach you how to do some neat stuff with your computer. That is still a while away so don't get all mad yet. I'm sure that even after the transformation that you will be able find a few random posts here and there.

Thanks for your help.