The Blogofractal is a place for you to find a blog about whatever you want. It is my new site that I am working on and is currently a little bare. However I plan on making it into a powerful database of the best blogs and sites on the web.
I will be posting a place to suggest sites shortly and look forward to reviewing some of the sites you suggest.
The hope for this site is that people (you) will use the site as a way to find your way around the internet and all the crazy back alleys of the internet fractal.
NOTE: This is still under construction. Don't expect anything spectacular yet and most of the links are broken as well. Give me a few days to work out all the kinks in it.
Update: The Blogofractal now has a working refer a blog page. Make sure you check it out!

