Friday, January 14, 2011

I Fucking Love Vectors (And You should Too)

Image A

I have a few math problems for you:
  1. Create a vector perpendicular to the earth.
  2. Create three intersecting vectors that all move in the same direction.
  3. If A is equal to B and C is equal to D and E is equal to B x D and F is equal to E x A then what is the value of X (assuming A, B, C, D, E and F are all intigers)
  4. If a magnet pulls an object across a table what is the objects speed (in vectors)
  5. If a raptor and jesus meet then what is the result (use vectors for full points)
  6. If Raptor Jesus (see problem 5) is crucified than what is the movement of his ghost/soul. (Answer requires vectors)
  7. If you leap off a cliff what is the vector of your movement after Y seconds (Y being the amount of time it takes you to turn into a bloody pulp)
  8. How many vectors are in the image above (image A)
  9. Assuming that Rock is a solid object and Water is a liquid then what is the vectored movement of Rock + Water?
  10. Assuming a tree grows at a 87 degree angle from the ground and grows at a speed of 5. What is the height of the tree after 17 months?
  11. Using the Tree in question 10 and it's shadow what is it's true height?
  12. If your harddrive spins at 7200 RPM then what is the vector of the inside of the disk? The outside?
  13. Calculate the force of each keystroke you press while writing the reply to this message. Using vectors what is the mean, median and mode of the force created?
I'm off to Calculus so I thought I'd do my review with some of your help. How many of them can you answer? I'll post the answer later.

View the answers here.
Do I think I will explain myself? No, no I don't.