Geomatrix 2 - Geomatrix has been and will be on hold for a while. I have run into problems with Attack of the Red Spiders and thus need to improve that. Additionally, I am attempting to get "The Projects" to a running copy sometime within the next three weeks.
Attack of the Red Spiders - It's coming, but not fast. We are trying to make it perfect and that takes time. Can't say when we will have a playable beta out but it could be soon... or it could be a long time.
The Projects - This is just a quick program I'm working on in Esenthel. Hopefully I can use this as a beginning to creating a Glitch remake. The game is originally going to just be a quick free running game with less features then you want and worse graphics (esenthel should help us with that a little though).
Other - Their are a few other things I am tinkering with at the moment. None of them seriously: A Descent remake, an RTS, an MMO, an FPS. I doubt I will ever complete any of these.
Anyway, thats the update on what going on with my programs.
Breaking News: Republicans take over and plan to make Obama's work dissapear. This is going to be an annoying 2 years. Why is it that we always elect the people who are more concerned about their pockets then their country? Seems silly to me.
