I just happened to stumble upon this great site while I was looking for some Magic cards to pwn my friends with. Troll and Toad is a site that sells all most any type of gaming supply you could want. Some great board games (Monopoly, Risk), pen and paper games (Dungeons and Dragons, D20)as well as the normal card games (Magic, Pokemon).
Basically the site is for all of us nerds/geeks/exhiles of society that want a fun thing to fill the time were not spending on the interwebs or playing COD.
The reason I recommend Troll and Toad is simple. Price. I spent about $50 on cards that would have cost me $100's to buy elsewhere (say CardKingdom). This was rather nice.
Also the shipping is quiet reasonable (at least for cards). Shipping 99 cards will cost you a small amount of only 99 cents. Hardly a bad deal.
I highly suggest checking the site out. I doubt you will be disappointed.
The site is at: trollandtoad.com
