Friday, February 11, 2011

Learn To Play Starcraft 2


I finally got my copy of Star Craft working again. Apparently if you have Comodo Antivirus it won't run (who knew?). Anyway, I hadn't played since November and even then I was not that good. So I got stuck into a match with people ranked way above me in a 4v4 match. Needless to say we got annihilated. After words one of my teammates told me too look up this guy called Day[9] because, "I was terrible".

Day[9] is a Star Craft 2 gamer that does a 5 day a week pod cast on how to play Star Craft. Unlike many of the tutorials that are drab and boring he makes it fun to watch and easy to learn. He is a pretty good teacher.

If you are interested in watching his videos then go to this site for an archive of them all. If you are new then you will want to check out the Newbie Tuesday programs.

Day[9]'s Podcast

I may not like Blizzard but Star Craft is not a bad game. Not my favorite RTS but it's certainly a game worth playing if you have Internet all the time and will never lose it, ever.