Is
Amazing
That is about all I can say. I got Crysis 2 today and man is it good.
First, the Graphics, as we have come to expect from Crytek are amazing. They are easily some of the best that I have seen in almost any game.
Second, the scenes are intricate. From the highway that falls during an Earthquake to the shattering buildings, Crysis 2 is complete with an amazing assortment of Buildings, Aliens and more.
What I find most amazing is that I can run the game on Hardcore graphic settings (the Highest) and it runs without a flaw. I don't have a "Hardcore" computer either. This means that you don't need to buy the Crysis 2 Dream Machine (NVidia fans know what I'm talking about) to run the game and get a great experience.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is BUY IT
! You won't regret it.
I got my copy from Amazon (because it's $7 cheaper) but feel free to check out other sites/stores.
