So, I have not got my PSU back, in fact I have not even heard from OCZ that they got it so I probably won't have it anytime soon. However, I have managed to get Game Maker on the computer I am using right now. So here is what we are going to do.
I need suggestions on a game that I can theoretically make this weekend. The game can be anything as long as it is 2D and realativly simple.
I will work on making it until I get my PSU back. At that time the game will be released.
I will be choosing what I will be making as soon as I see an idea I like so comment your ideas below (↓) and let me know what you want me to make.
The person that submits the idea of the game will be mentioned and have a link to their site in the games credits.
GO GO GO!
