Thursday, July 14, 2011

Google+

It's not bad. I got an invite for it earlier this week and signed up. I'm liking what I'm seeing.

So far, I have not seen any ads, which is good. Though I'm betting that will change when it goes public.

Second, Google has not sold my information to any ad companies yet... at least, that I know of.

Third, Google has not encouraged 10 year olds to get on their service and post pictures of themselves.I'm watching you.

If anyone wants an invite to Google+ just leave a comment down below. Make sure you fill in the "Email" form so I know who to send the invite too or simply leave your email in the comment. Either will work. I'm not sure how many I have or if they are limited at all. Invites will be on a first come, first serve basis. So hurry up!