With the start of a new school year I am going to be trying something new with this blog. Some of the posts will continue to talk about random things such as Llama's, but I am going to be trying to shift this more towards a programming blog. Since I am getting into my more focused Computer Science classes it seems only smart.
With that I plan on talking about different algorithms and coding styles to solve them. Additionally I hope to provide example projects and maybe some tutorials. Since this is starting when I am starting my actual programming education it should turn into a vary useful guide for beginner programmers.
I also plan on showcasing some of my games and will be dropping links to builds that no one else can have. Keep your eye pealed for these!
With that being said I am introducing some new tags. The Code tag is the general tag, it will represent all new topics related to code. After that all new languages will be listed like this: Code/C++, Code/Java etc. If you are interested in learning to program or expanding your skills than stay tuned.
