Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Take a Ride on the LOL Train

Doctor Seuss, eat your heart out. 

Plug it in, Plug it in.

Because walking is too damn hard.

Castrating yourself and leaving your penis in a urinal is obviously disgusting. Please castrate yourself in the privacy of your own home.

This is specifically designed for those special people with two dicks.


BOOM! Headshot!

Some people have too much time

Here you go.

WTF, You better keep this in the Kitchen or someone will get very mad.

He did the mash, it was a runewake bash.

Not again...


Son, you just got rolled, hard. Very hard.



Don't try this at home kids.

Yes, I'm a terrible person, please move on.

BWWWWWUUUUAAA, Boom Boom Klang, BWUUAAAOOO

Lol, wat?

They don't have this in COD.

Lol, Cruise control on, now lets write some random stuff and confuse the hell out of all those intelligent people out there.

Somebody must have been annoyed by this... my high school class party theme was Zombie's. Would have been brilliant.

I am a terrible person. These pictures prove it. I'm sorry, but not really.