Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yet More Setbacks

The Attack of the Red Spiders has been set back yet again as I have lost my AI programmer. That makes the team a total of, you guessed it, one person: me.

If you are interested in helping with the game and know a little about programming in Game Maker 8 than let me know. I could use some help to get this project done and finished with.

Hopefully I will have time to work on it soon.

All help is appreciated.

Now, on a high note, I have received the music for the game. The music was created by Jet Peks and is interesting to say the least. Hopefully I can make it work in the game. This means that Geomatrix will be set back as well as I attempt to finish The Projects and Attack of the Red Spiders.

Some advice: Never start more projects than one. You will never finish them...